Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I love my life



I don't know about you but I sure do love the fall. The trees are starting to change color and the coolness of the air is such a welcomed relief. This last weekend I had an incredible time. Cameron and I went down to the Buffalo river and we repelled off the the Eye of the Needle, a 300ft. repel. You talk about an adrenaline rush, it was awesome. Callie and Karen spent Saturday shopping, a little bit of a contrast, but I am sure it was fun just the same. Saturday night we all watched a movie together, I think it was called "Not Another Cinderella Movie." it was cute. I am always a sap for a sweet movie and I am definately a sap for laying around with my family. Callie loves sweet movies. Sunday we watched the Cowboys beat the Packers. All the Institute folks came to our house and we cooked hot dogs. It was a blast. Last night Cameron played in the JV Football game. He threw 2 touchdowns, ran for 2 touchdowns, and ran in 4 2pt. conversions...not a bad night. I was so proud! It sure is fun being a daddy. Here is a couple of pictures I thought you might like!

2 comments:

ItsMorgs22 said...

Hey! This is really cool!! I went to K-7 this year, and it rocked!!! I am going again this year and I have invited a friend!! We are gonna be bunk buddies!! We are so excited!!!!

Anonymous said...

Judging from these pics your knee must be continuing to improve...hope your institute resourcing is going well, my friend....